Floor Cushion (Natural) by Sati
The natural colour is the result of pure, unbleached cotton fibres. Washed with a natural soap for a softer touch, this colourway is perfectly understated.
Luxurious and weighty, Sati’s floor cushion - or ‘zabuton’ - can be used in conjunction with a seated cushion or on its own to enhance a relaxing space in your home. Perfect for cushioning your knees and ankles (the body parts that often bear the brunt during meditation) this cushion is a helpful aid to your practice, giving your limbs that extra bit of comfort to help you stay seated for longer periods.
The inner cushion has been hand-packed with 100% pure cotton batting which has been processed through traditional upholstery machinery to fluff up the fibres. Nine evenly-spaced hand-stitched dimples ensure the cotton filling stays evenly distributed. In line with Sati’s natural ethos, the buttons on the pillowcase opening have been carved from coconut shells sourced from South India.
Designed by Sati & hand dyed in Bagru, India by Avinash, Kriti & Shivraj Ji. The inner cushion is handmade by Makbool and his family in Jaipur. The cushion cover is tailor made by Vishnu and family in Bagru.
- No chemicals are used on any of Sati’s fabrics.
- Outer cover (removable) 100% heavyweight cotton.
- Inner cover 100% natural cotton.
- Filled with 100% cotton batting.
- Buttons carved from coconut shells.
Due to the organic processes used, colour and print variations may occur.
- Hand wash in cold water.
- Iron on reverse.
- Do not dry in direct sunlight.
L 68 cm x W 68 cm x H 10 cm
Weight: 2.5 kg
* Prices includes postage & packaging within the UK. Please contact for a shipping quote to other areas or multiple items.